The junior year can be the most stressful year of high school. But we can help you make smart college planning decisions, avoid mistakes, and enjoy life as a junior just a little more.
- Learn how to improve your chances of admission at your favorite colleges.
- Find a dozen schools you’ve never considered that would be perfect for you.
- Choose which tests you are taking, which dates suit your schedule, and how you can best prepare for them.
- Get a college planning check-up to make sure you’re doing the right things.
- Decide which colleges to visit, when to visit them, and how to make the most of your time on campus (complete with our favorite recommendations of where to eat).
- Choose which classes to take for senior year.
- Or just bring a list of questions and get some honest, expert advice.
We’ll let you tell us what you want to discuss in your meetings so we spend time where you want to spend it. And if you’re not sure how many hours you need, just pick the “Free 15–minute Introductory Meeting” below and Arun or Katie can help you make a good decision.
Arun and Katie each work with a small number of students each academic year for an unlimited number of hours. If you’d like to find out more about that option, choose the 15-minute free introductory meeting before so Arun or Katie can meet you first to decide if you’re a good “unlimited-hours” fit together.