Senior year should be enjoyed. Not dreaded. We’ve helped thousands of high school seniors find four years of happiness at the college right for each of them. And we can do the same for you. Online. Global style.
- Do a line–by–line review of your application to your dream school.
- Build a good college list—dream schools balanced with those we think you’ll get into.
- Write a college essay that shows what makes you great (or improve one you’ve written).
- Prepare for your big college interview.
- Select the right teachers for recommendation.
- Handle tricky supplemental application questions, discuss whether early action or early decision is the right choice for you, decide whether to take the SAT again—you tell us where you need help, and Arun or Katie can probably help you (and if they can’t, they’ll be honest and tell you so).
We’ll let you tell us what you want to discuss in your meetings so we spend time where you want to spend it. And if you’re not sure how many hours you need, just pick the “Free 15–minute Introductory Meeting” below and Arun or Katie can help you make a good decision.
Arun and Katie each work with a small number of students each academic year for an unlimited number of hours. If you’d like to find out more about that option, choose the 15-minute free introductory meeting before so Arun or Katie can meet you first to decide if you’re a good “unlimited-hours” fit together.