- Former Admissions Counselor, Sweet Briar College
- M.S.Ed. in Higher Education, University of Pennsylvania
- Former Graduate Assistant for Admissions and Financial Aid, University of Pennsylvania
- Master’s degree in Higher Education Leadership, Drexel University
- Read and evaluated several thousand applications for Drexel University
- Deep knowledge of biomedical engineering field
- M.Ed., School Counseling, Columbia University
- M.S., Elementary Education, Hunter College
- B.A., History, The College of William & Mary
- Social Studies Teacher, Forte Preparatory Charter School, Queens, NY
- Counselor & Intervention Coordinator, Uncommon Schools North Star Academy, Newark, NJ
- B.A., Latin and Classics, Vassar College
- M.A., Counseling and Guidance, NYU
- Former Assistant Director of Admissions, Skidmore College
- Former Associate Director of Morristown Beard School’s College Counseling Office
- Former Associate Director of The Montclair Kimberley Academy’s College Counseling Office
- Member of National Association of College Admissions Counselors (NACAC)
- Member of New Jersey Association of College Admissions Counseling (NJACAC)
About Collegewise Millburn
Since Collegewise Millburn opened in 2013, we’ve overseen the submission of thousands of college applications and helped over 200 students successfully navigate the choppy waters of the college admissions process. Conveniently located within walking distance to Millburn High School (not to mention the Millburn Deli!), Collegewise Millburn provides the perfect place for seniors to work on their college applications under the supervision of knowledgeable expert counselors.
Although we're located in Millburn, our counselors have worked with hundreds of students throughout the surrounding area, including students in Morris, Essex, Somerset, Middlesex, and Union counties. Our students come from high schools throughout New Jersey, including Millburn, Columbia, Governor Livingston, Livingston, and Ridge, among others.
of Collegewise Millburn students attend one of their top 3 college choices
different colleges have admitted Millburn Collegewise students
of students have demanded a Starbucks within walking distance
What are people saying about Collegewise Millburn?
I can’t imagine navigating the college application process without Rhiannon’s support. Rhiannon goes above and beyond to make sure her students’ unique personalities and passions are reflected in their applications. Because of her support, I am attending one of my dream schools this fall!
Rhiannon’s advice was essential to our daughter’s successful results. Mariela applied to 13 liberal arts colleges and was accepted to all of them! (One of them had a 37% acceptance rate!) She was offered a full tuition scholarship at Marlboro College and is enrolled there.
Linda and Dave McConoughey, Parents of Mariela McConoughey
Rhiannon is not only a perfect college counselor, but also a funny and kind and amazing person. I don’t know where my college search would have gone without her, but honestly I don’t want to know because she made the whole process so much more manageable and so much better than I ever imagined it would be.
Rhiannon connected immediately with Kelle and was excellent at providing constructive feedback. She kept Kelle on track with milestones and provided great guidance with the college list, the essay, applications and even her interviews. There was barely anything that we had to do!
Michael Keyles, Parent of Kelle Keyles
Rhiannon’s guidance helped to put us at ease throughout the entire process, and made us very comfortable formulating and refining our strategy, ultimately landing our son in the college of his choice. We will definitely be calling on Rhiannon when our other three sons are college-ready!
Neslihan & Brian Montag, Parents of Cameron Montag
Carnegie Mellon University
Rhiannon was fantastic! She guided our middle son through the process, raised his awareness to possibilities that would have likely eluded us as parents, and worked tirelessly to make sure we were all on the same page. We will undoubtedly use her again for our youngest…