- Former Associate Director of Admissions and Liaison to Department of Athletics, The George Washington University
- Has evaluated over 17,000 college applications throughout his 15 years in college admissions
- Ed.D in Higher Education Administration, George Washington University; B.A., The College of William & Mary
- B.A., Yale University
- Former Admissions Officer and Assistant Dean of Admissions, Pomona College
- Former Summer Recruitment Coordinator, Yale Undergraduate Admissions
- M.A. Psychological Counseling, Ed.M. Mental Health Counseling, Columbia University
- Former Assistant Head Counselor for a private college counseling company
- Co-author, "A Structural Analysis of Constructs Related to the Adaptation to College"
- Former senior interviewer, Wesleyan University
- B.A., Wesleyan University; M.A., Harvard University
- Five years of experience as a tutor and college counselor
- Former Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions, University of Michigan
- Has evaluated over 20,000 college applications during her 16 years of experience in college admissions
- M.A. in Higher Education Administration, University of Michigan
- Former Assistant Director of Admissions, Yale University
- M.A. in Administration and Policy Analysis, Stanford University
- Former Principal Analyst, UC Office of the President, Student Academic Services
About Collegewise Palo Alto
If you're searching for a world-class college advisor, look no further than Collegewise Palo Alto. Our counselors leverage years of collective experience inside the admissions offices of some of the most highly selective universities in the country, including Yale, the University of Michigan, and George Washington University, to guide their students to successful admissions outcomes.
Whether you're looking for expert help with your Common App personal statement or step-by-step guidance through the college admission process, our counselors have you covered.
of UC applicants admitted to 2+ UC campuses
of students named Regents Scholars compared to 1% of students statewide
of students met with Collegewise Palo Alto online or at a local Starbucks
What are people saying about Collegewise Palo Alto?
I found the brainstorming sessions to be helpful, and I appreciated the freedom given to me when I was writing the essays.
We were impressed with the outcome: Our son not only got accepted to his “reach” school, but the financial offers were unbelievable! He got multiple merit-based scholarships and fully paid tuition at many great colleges. We believe Collegewise made a big difference.
Olga, Parent of Nicholas
We simply could not have navigated the college application process as well as we did without Collegewise. I believe that without Collegewise, we never would have found such a great fit for our daughter and the process would have been much harder.
JR Hughson, Parent of Samantha Hughson
Collegewise was incredibly helpful! I appreciate this program so much and do not think I could have made it through senior year without it! Every senior should use this program because it's absolutely amazing!
Sophie looked forward to her appointments and did the prep work religiously. Collegewise took the right approach, with clear guidance but a light touch in terms of letting Sophie drive the decision-making. Sophie owned her approach and ended up happy with her options.
David Lindheimer, Parent of Sophie Lindheimer
The University of British Columbia
Collegewise broke up the application process into very manageable pieces so that my son never felt overwhelmed. The essay assistance was top-notch. I have recommended Collegewise to many others!