- M.S. in School Counseling (Applied Behavior Analysis)
- Former College and Career Counselor, Aveson Global Leadership Academy
- M.S. in Counseling Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
- Magna cum laude graduate, University of California – Irvine
- Former Advisor and Admissions Officer, UCLA and UC Santa Barbara
- B.A., Wesleyan University
- Certificate in College Counseling, UCLA
- Former Casting Director for Universal Studios, Warner Bros., and 20th Century Fox
- Former Admissions Officer, USC and University of Michigan
- Has reviewed more than 15,000 applicant files
- Former Application Reader, UCLA; Faculty Member at UCLA Extension
Director of Counseling Outreach
- Former Education Marketing Consultant to SoCal schools and foundations
- Founder of KnowsyMoms, a website for parents of college students
- Former Vice President of the South Pasadena High School PTSA and school district volunteer for 16 years
About Collegewise Pasadena
We opened our Collegewise Pasadena office in 2014, bringing our straightforward, clear-eyed approach to college admissions to the area near the Paseo and Lake Avenue. Every time a student submits an application, we ring our old school bell in celebration—more than 350 to date.
Families are likely to happen upon some delicious home-baked goods at some point during their tenure with us, and we’re happy to share the calories. If you’re looking to infuse some sanity into your admissions journey, we invite you to visit and talk with one of our counselors.
of Collegewise Pasadena students were admitted to one of their top three college choices
of Collegewise Pasadena students come through referrals from other Collegewise families
What are people saying about Collegewise Pasadena?
My counselor was so helpful in the entire application process. The thought of having to write my personal statement was terrifying at first, but after my first meeting of brainstorming, I was excited to start writing. Knowing that there was someone I could go to with questions about the college process was priceless.
Annabelle, Parent of Ezra
Sarah Lawrence College
Our counselor instantly became our son’s biggest cheerleader, guiding and inspiring him to better grades and test scores, which prepared him for the application process and then provided a template for him to investigate his choices. He was accepted at his first choice as well as gaining spots at numerous other choices.
Sheri, Parent of Ashley
Our counselor was so much more than a college counselor for us; she was instrumental in keeping me and my teenage daughter working together in harmony! Amazing feat! My daughter got into every college to which she applied and received GREAT merit scholarships from all! Time and money well spent!
Lisa, Parent of Charlie
Santa Clara University
Our counselor was a joy to work with–her unending patience and reminders kept Charlie ahead of the game. Her guidance in navigating the essays, Common App and college choice selections helped keep Charlie focused. Charlie got into his first choice college ED, giving us a chance to take a big breath and enjoy the holidays.
Without the help from my counselor, I do not know where I would be. I started very late in this whole process and did not know much, but thanks to the determination and dedication of my counselor, I accomplished all of my goals. I am truly thankful for all of her help and would not ask her to change a thing.
San Jose State University
My experience with my counselor was amazing. She made me feel that if I had any question, day or night, it was answerable. With her help I feel I put my best foot forward in my applications and my essays truly reflected who I am. My counselor gave me self-confidence, support, and an unforgettable experience.