Your family deserves to worry less about college planning. Forget the complexity, confusion, and unsolicited advice at dinner parties. Join us and you’ll enjoy the relief of having a trusted expert in your student’s corner who’s invested in the outcome. That’s the Collegewise way.
Your Child's Next Step to Owning the College Process
- Talk to an advisor - Meet with a Collegewise advisor to discuss your student's unique needs and goals.
- Match with a counselor - Get matched with a counselor who will work 1:1 with your student and guide your family through the entire process.
- Experience a less stressful, more successful path to college - Let Collegewise bring calm and control to the process, so that you can enjoy your precious time as a family and watch your student gain acceptance to their best-fit college.
of students accepted to their top 3 schools
years of admissions experience
families recommend us to their friends
Our Student Success
Whether your teen is aiming for the Ivy League, other private institutions, or small liberal arts colleges, our experts are here to guide your family to a college that's right for them.
Collegewise was founded by Kevin McMullin in 1999 and has since helped over 28,000 students gain college admission.
Kevin realized that for too many families, the college admissions process was overwhelming and ultimately unsuccessful so he set out on a mission to create a more joyful and successful experience for students and parents.
- We believe in the transformational power of higher education
- We believe in taking the pressure off our students
- We believe in giving families quality time back
- We believe every student has something to offer
Hear from Collegewise Alumni
| Chapman University
Alexa and Kylie
| Texas A&M
| Brown University
Our Complimentary Resources
From full college application support to academic tutoring and test prep, our experts leave no stone unturned and help students through every component of the college admissions process.
See greatness in action and register for our free sessions on all things related to college admissions.
Access 200+ free resources and gain a better understanding of how to navigate the application process.