- Former Assistant Manager of Admissions & Financial Aid, Yale-NUS College
- Former Admissions Advisor, University of California, Davis
- M.A. in Higher Education Leadership & Policy, California State University
- 10 years of experience in university admissions & counseling (US & Singapore)
- 14 years’ counseling experience at leading high schools & universities across Asia
- Academic Dean & Director of College Counseling, Stamford American International School (SAIS)
- Ed.M, International Education Policy, Harvard University
- B.S, Foreign Service, Georgetown University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Sauder School of Business
- Former Advising Officer, University of British Columbia
- Former Admission Evaluator, Sauder School of Business
About Collegewise Singapore
Collegewise Singapore is a world-class, results-driven energetic hub of international university admissions expertise. Our counselors help students apply and get accepted to top schools across the globe that they’re excited to attend.
Our team has helped students from London, Dubai, Hong Kong, and Singapore—working both in-person and online to create customized plans that ensure university applications and essays are completed thoughtfully, effectively, and early.
Students and families looking for a little sanity and perspective in the university admissions process, and, of course, specific results as they apply, will find it with our exceptional counselors at Collegewise Singapore.
Singapore students served
of our qualified students get into one of their top 5 university choices
years of experience in the Singapore market
What are people saying about Collegewise Singapore?
“I had no idea about the admissions process, and juggling admissions work with IB prep was way too much. Collegewise taught me to systematically think about the process and encouraged me to build my portfolio/resume. I would not have been able to manage it on my own.”
New York University
“Collegewise helped me understand that I needed to express myself clearly in my essays. They helped me strategize my college application and helped me answer every essay question with more depth. This really helped admissions officers understand different perspectives of my profile, and that really made a difference!”
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
“I applied to universities in the 2015-2016 application round on my own. I got rejected by all 6 overseas schools I applied to. This time around, with Collegewise’s help, I was accepted into 6 schools: Cambridge, Imperial, Yale-NUS, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and CMU.”
University of Cambridge
“Collegewise mentors are very friendly, and this is what made me very comfortable in my interactions with them... the channels of communication were very effective, very open, and I think it was through this that I could really get down to the crux of the matter and work on the things that needed the most work.”
University of Pennsylvania
"As an international student, I was in complete shock that I got acceptance letters from so many universities and a 100% merit-based scholarship to an Ivy League school. Collegewise helped me to prioritize the extracurricular activities that showcased my all-round nature, and write about them well within the limited space available. My mentors were very supportive and we had a personal connection that I cherish and will definitely never forget."
"Collegewise is not only a group of mentors but also your companion along the way to your dream university. They don't compromise when it comes to success!"