Explore our Resource Library
Invest in Your Future: Expert Tips on Paying for College, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
Concerned with the rising costs of higher education? Wondering how to find the right college? Unsure how you’ll afford it once you do?
It’s time to discover the key strategies that will unlock the doors to higher education without breaking the bank! Whether you qualify for need-based financial aid or are looking for merit scholarships, this video is for you. Our experts will demystify the complex world of financial aid, offering practical tips to navigate the application process with confidence.
- How to determine your family’s budget
- A real breakdown of college costs
- A clear overview of the financial aid process (forms, timelines and application steps)
- A strong understanding of how to design a school list that maximizes aid and scholarship opportunities
- Admissions trends and how they may impact you
Finding Your Fit: Researching & Choosing the Right College
With over 4,000 universities just in the US, it’s no wonder most students feel overwhelmed by the research process to find the right schools. Where do you even begin? That’s why ACT and Collegewise have teamed up to guide you through the maze of college admissions, making it a less stressful and more successful journey. Here's what you'll learn:
- How to do robust and effective research
- What factors to consider when conducting college research
- How to maximize college visits
- How to create a balanced college list that includes likely, target, and reach schools
- How to find schools that are the right fit for your personality, aspirations, and budget
Listen in to gain valuable, expert insights on how to effectively conduct college research and solidify a well-rounded list of schools. We want every student to be thrilled about their options.
College Admissions from A to Z: Ace Your Application Process (And Stay Stress-Free)
Are you and your family feeling the pressure of the college application process?
ACT and Collegewise have teamed up to guide you through the maze of college admissions, making it a less stressful and more successful journey. In this informative webinar, you’ll gain valuable, expert insights into the admissions process that will help you approach your journey with confidence. Here's what you'll learn:
- Discover what admission officers truly value as they assess applications.
- Unlock the secrets of crafting outstanding extracurricular activities that make your application shine.
- Understand what makes a compelling college essay that sets you apart from the competition.
A Hot Take on College Rankings
The SAT Is Going Digital. Here's What That Means For You.
We are thrilled with Collegewise. Our counselor calmed and guided us through the journey, and most of all, she made what many of our friends told us was an incredibly stressful process into a stress-free journey, and at the end, Adam had several great school acceptances.
MARK, PARENT OF ADAM
GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
Collegewise has worked so hard to keep Colin focused on his essays and applications, and they provided incredible feedback on his drafts. They let his individuality shine in his writing, and we think that had so much to do with his getting accepted to Brown. Collegewise played such a big part in getting Colin into the college of his choice and starting him down the road to future success.
KEN AND KIMBERLY, PARENTS OF COLIN
Collegewise made the application process painlessly achievable, and unbelievably, all of my kids had fun. Our counselor introduced colleges that were not on our radar but ended up on everyone's final list. I felt very comfortable stepping away and letting my kids work independently with guidance from their counselor, who managed the process from start to finish. The assistance we received was worth every penny.
KATHLEEN, PARENT OF RILEY
My time with Collegewise was extremely helpful, especially because I was balancing applying to 18 colleges while still having my schoolwork plus sports schedule. My counselor kept me on track with specific due dates so I could finish everything about three weeks ahead of time. In addition, her support with my essays really helped set my applications apart!
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA