College Counseling for International Students
Collegewise’s international counselors specialize in helping international students find the right university, present their best applications, and gain admission to highly selective schools in the United States.Meet with an Admissions Expert
College Counselors for International Students
The United States has the world’s most coveted system of higher education with nearly 2,300 universities to choose from. According to The London Times, 47 US institutions are in the top 100 global universities. In addition to these fine American schools, Collegewise professionals specialize in reputable college and university admissions throughout the world.
Admissions policies and applications vary from school to school and nation to nation, and the application process can be particularly daunting for international students. Collegewise counselors work one-on-one with international students and their parents to help them navigate the global admissions process. Our personalized counseling approach minimizes application stress and yields tremendous success. We excel at helping each candidate create applications worthy of their unique academic and personal profiles.
Selective university admission is our specialty. Our experts have personal experience as former admissions officers at prestigious universities such as Harvard, Cornell, Stanford, University of Chicago, MIT, and Caltech. International students working with Collegewise counselors have been admitted to highly regarded schools like Stanford, Columbia, UPenn, Princeton, Harvard, NYU, UCLA, Berkeley, McGill, King’s College London, and Oxford.
Collegewise currently works with students from across the globe, including students who live in London, Dubai, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Contact us from anywhere in the world for your free introductory online consultation with one of our master counselors. Your Collegewise counselor will be sensitive to your needs as an international student while you are applying to universities.
Director of College Counseling
- Former Associate Director of Admissions, Cornell University
- Former Associate Director of the University Service Center, Boston University
- Former Academic Advisor, Purdue University
Chief Academic Officer
- Former Assistant Director of Admissions, University of Chicago
- Former Assistant Director of Admissions, Caltech
- Former Application Reader, UCLA
- B.A., Stanford University
- M.Ed., Harvard University
- Former Senior Admissions Officer, Harvard University
- Former Assistant Director of Admission, Wellesley College
- M.A. in Mental Health Counseling and M.Ed. in School Counseling, Columbia University
- Former School Counseling Intern, High School for Math, Science, and Engineering
- Read over 7000 applications during her tenure as an admissions officer at Stanford University
- Princeton graduate; thesis on college accessibility & readiness
- Managed Stanford’s alumni interview program in two regions
- Counseled over 200 students globally
- B.S., Northeastern University; Ed.M., Harvard University; M.Ed., UMass Boston; College Counseling Certificate, UCLA; Licensed MA School Counselor
- Former Outside Application Reader, Bentley University
- M.Ed., Stanford University
- Former Assistant Director of Admissions, Colorado College
- Former Admissions Counselor, MIT
- MBA, Boston University
- M.A. in Teaching, Northeastern University