- M.A. in Mental Health Counseling and M.Ed. in School Counseling, Columbia University
- Former School Counseling Intern, High School for Math, Science, and Engineering
- Two time Fulbright Scholar (2014-15, 2015-16)
- B.A. in Political Studies, Pitzer College
- Invited Speaker, Johns Hopkins Pathway to College
- Worked in International Programs Division at UC Irvine
- Worked in international test prep at The Princeton Review
- B.A. in Spanish, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- B.S.W., Calvin College
- Accredited by Council on Social Work Education
- Senior Regional Admissions Counselor for Enrollment, Calvin College
- B.A., Economics, Saint Joseph’s University
- Former Master Tutor, The Princeton Review
- Teaching Credential, Social Science, California State University Long Beach
- NCLB-certified (No Child Left Behind) & EL-certified (English Learner)
- B.A., Public Relations, Marketing Minor, University of Southern California
- Candidate for M.F.A., Fiction, University of California, Riverside
- Former Independent College Admissions Counselor
- Freelance Writer for publications including the International New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Forbes, and Wall Street Journal
Executive Director of Talent
- Counseled over 500 students since 2007
- Collegewise Master Counselor
- Former Admissions Counselor, University of Redlands
- B.A., California State University, San Marcos
- M.Ed., University of South Carolina
- Former Admissions Counselor, University of South Carolina
About Collegewise Irvine
Collegewise Irvine is our first, our oldest, and our founding office. Since 1999, we’ve counseled approximately 2400 students and helped them submit nearly 25,000 applications. We almost always have a few students hanging out on our couches, working and soaking up the advantages of a collaborative space.
The Collegewise Irvine approach is to make our office into a place where every family leaves feeling better than they did when they arrived, infusing insight and enthusiasm into the milestone process of college admissions. When our students complete their applications, they ring our gong and sign our chalkboard wall so that everyone else within earshot and eyesight knows they finished, too.
of Collegewise Irvine students attend one of their top 3 college choices
Average merit aid offered per student
Average number of acceptances per student
What are people saying about Collegewise Irvine?
I am extremely happy that we chose these amazing people to help us navigate the college application process. Collegewise exceeded all my expectations and we will be using them again with our younger daughter in a few short years.
Kendie Rose, Parent of Riley Rose
I cannot imagine this college decision “journey” without our counselor’s amazing support, knowledge, guidance, personality, and attitude. Instead of being a stressful process for Nicholas, he looked forward to meeting with his counselor on a consistent basis with a great attitude.
Andrew Sandoval, Parent of Nicholas Sandoval
Pennsylvania State University
Our counselor was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire college application process. With her quick responses to many, many questions and encouraging words, she was able to take a very stressful process and make it both manageable and enjoyable. We are very happy that we chose Collegewise!
Sandy Fogarty, Parent of Ainsley Fogarty
University of Virginia
Collegewise has been an absolutely wonderful experience. I never knew that the college application process could be so much fun and seemingly stress-free, and it all came down to my counselor. Every single time I went into her office, I left feeling incredibly confident about where I stood no matter how I had felt prior.
I began working with my counselor my sophomore year, and I think it was the best decision I made in my high school career! I truly believe that Collegewise was worth every penny (and I know my parents concur) and that I would not be attending the university I am without my counselor’s help!
We have had the most wonderful experience! During a time when parents have so many questions/fears/doubts/stress, it was great to have Collegewise there at all times to educate us and to hold our hands through the process (all with a lot of fun and laughs along the way!).